Are you concerned with any of the following situations in your region?
Marriages being destroyed
- Spiritual weakness and disinterest
- Mental health issues
- Strife and discord in the body of Christ
- Lack of financial resources for the body of Christ
- Proud, haughty, and condescending attitudes in the church
- Miscommunication, deception, twisting the truth, and gossip
If so, we encourage you to read the following article and join us in seeing our region cleaned up, honoring God, and coming into it's true destiny of revival being a light to the world. At the bottom of the page you can read how you can join us in seeing these things happen.
Every year since River Rock has come to Reno we have hosted a music festival on the Truckee River called "Day on the River." Each year I feel that there is a major spiritual battle surrounding this event. This year we had so much trouble getting anyone interested in being involved I almost just cancelled the event. On the day I was getting ready to cancel the event I got a text from Chad Taylor saying that "the key to revival in Reno is the Truckee River."
With the encouragement of several others I pressed on.
About this time our prayer team leader, Lisa Moya, sent me an e-mail detailing a vision she had of spirits pouring an iron ore like substance into the Truckee River. The iron ore like substance was clogging up the river spiritually causing believers to be sluggish and unproductive.
About two weeks before the Day on the River on about June 10th 2012 my son called and asked me if I wanted to join him as he and his friends brought a 65 foot sport fishing boat from Cabo San Lucas Mexico to Dana Point California. How could I turn down such a wonderful opportunity? Of course I said yes to spending Father's Day week with my son.
After I hung up the phone with my son the thought occurred to me that the enemy might want to get me out in the middle of the ocean to finish me off. However, I was committed so off I went. The first night out from Cabo San Lucas we were hit by unusually choppy waves that jerked the boat back and forth violently. The waves continued non stop for four days all the way up Baja Califonia to Ensenada. Our only rest was when we anchored in the lee of an island for one night. The other nights we had to climb up to the bridge and each take a watch.
Climbing up the ladder to the bridge was difficult as the boat was being thrown around so violently and the ladder was covered in sea spray making it slippery. Once on the bridge we had to brace ourselves to just keep from getting thrown out of the captains chair. When the trip was over the experienced mariners I was with said that this was the worst four days of choppy waves they had ever seen.
After returning to Reno I got an e-mail from my good friend Kathie Walters. She had heard about what was going on and reminded me about her warning me about the water spirits when she was here with her friend several years ago. We had gone through the Eldorado casino and seen the fountain with the statue of Triton in the middle of it. She told me that water spirits were some of the principalities over our region and I should study them.
One of the interesting things about our region regarding water spirits comes from Pyramid Lake. There are an unusually large amount of drownings in the lake where the bodies are never found. These are attributed to "water babies." Another interesting feature of the lake is that it is inhabited by a fish that only lives in Pyramid Lake and in Africa. Some scientists believe that Pyramid Lake is connected by underground rivers to Africa.
Kathie has had some experiences in the past with water spirits and has discussed them with her friends Bob Jones and Chuck Pierce. Kathie told me that she is happy to communicate with people interested in more information. Her web site is: www.kathiewaltersministry.com
Beast of Revelation 13
“Then I stood on the sand of the sea.
And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea,
having seven heads and ten horns, and
on his horns ten crowns, and on
his heads a blasphemous name.”
There are a number of references to water spirits in the Bible. Of course, the one that most people think of is Leviathan.
“In that day, the Lord with His severe sword,
great and strong, will punish Leviathan,
the fleeing serpent, Leviathan, that twisted serpent
and He will slay the reptile that is in the sea”
However, there is another water spirit named Rahab as well. Then, maybe the one most people study but don't think of as a water spirit is the beast from Revelation 13 that comes out of the water.
“You rule the raging of the seaWhen its waves rise, You still them
You have broken Rahab in
Pieces as one who is slain,
You have scattered Your enemies
With Your mighty arm”
In the Eldorado casino in downtown Reno there is a statue of Triton. According to Wikipedia Triton (Τρίτων) is a mythological greek god, the messenger of the big sea. He is the son of Poseidon, god of the sea, and Amphitrite, goddess of the sea, whose herald he is. Triton's special attribute was a twisted conch shell, on which he blew like a trumpet to calm or raise the waves.
The Eldorado is a few blocks from the amphitheater where we have the Day on the River. Triton can control waves with his conch shell. Triton is an entity that has dominion over water spirits all over the world. On my trip from Cabo San Lucas to Dana Point we spent four days in unusually choppy and dangerous waves.
On Friday evening June 22nd about a dozen of us gathered at the Truckee River to pray and follow instructions of telling the water spirits not to control the area any more. There was a Catholic and Protestant rally going on with worship bands on the stage next to us. I had spoken with one of the leaders in advance and they knew we would be there. I felt like it was a covering from God for what we were doing.
We prayed and had communion. We also blew the shofar. We then proceeded to the El Dorado casino where we had communion again on the roof of the parking garage and blew the shofar to the four corners as well. There was a 4.2 magnitude earthquake in Reno at that time. We then proceeded into the casino and prayed at the statue of Triton.
Water Spirit Kingdom
Some of the material that I have gathered is from "Water Spirit Kingdom" by Debo Daniel. I am going to paste some excerpts from the book below but I encourage you to click on the link below and read the book.
ATTRIBUTES AND CHARACTERISTICS OF WATER SPIRITS
The water spirit arm of the kingdom of darkness exhibits certain attributes and characteristics which are common to people, places and cities where there is apparent manifestation or presence of these spirits.
1. Excessive pride and arrogance, manifesting in self-confidence, critical attitude towards others, total independence, desiring to be served, desire to be honored, desire to control others, boasting over achievements and dishonoring constituted authority.
“Because your heart is lifted up and
you say I am a god and I seat in the
of gods, in the midst of the sea...
And your heart is lifted up because of your riches”
“... My river is my own,
I made it for myself” (Ez. 29:3b).
Pharaoh arrogated to himself the power of creation and of being a god. (See also, 1 Cor. 8:5-6.)
2. Homes and marriages are affected resulting in broken homes and marriages.
3. Difficulty for people to get married and stay married
4. “Churches” of error operate in areas where there is manifestation of water spirits.
5. They attack God’s work and God’s servants and unless God’s grace helps the servants, they fall into sexual sins or into heresy. In many coastal or riverime areas, we have seen many Holiness preachers trapped by sexual sins and falling into such sins. Promiscuity, juvenile delinquency, immorality and prostitution are common sins where they operate.
6. They lock up people’s material wealth and fortunes in the waters (Nah. 2:6).
7. They cause sexual abuse in dreams to those who are under their influence and they see themselves swimming in dreams or bathing by the rivers, etc.
8. Men and women that have water spirit problems find it difficult to be spiritually strong because of attacks from the water-attacks on their spiritual growth, i.e., prayer, Bible study.
9. They reveal secrets to their worshippers and that’s why their worshippers see “visions” and are involved in divination (Ezek 28:3).
10. Kings and traders have gained riches by the wisdom given them by water spirits (Ezek. 28:4).
11. They cause delay and difficulties in conception.
12. Loss of desire for spouse because they have sex in dreams with their spirit spouses in the spirit.
13. They cause people to love pleasures excessively.
14. They promote sorceries, enchantments and divination (Nah. 3:1-4). They constitute a powerful level of witchcraft (Deut. 18:10-11).
15. They manifest violence because they are violent spirits, i.e., the spirits in the Gardarene demoniacs were responsible for driving the swine violently down the steep into the sea and drowning them (Mark 5:7-13). Nineveh was situated by the sea and was reported to be a bloody war-like and violent city (Nahum 3:1-3).
16. They impact on people the tendency to go nude, i.e., this is the spirit behind people who walk naked on nude beaches. They alter the personality of people they inhabit, i.e., a normally decent person will see nothing wrong in walking around nude, even at the beach.
17. Water spirits bring evil characteristics into kings and presidents and through them into cities and nations- pride, pollution, terror, wickedness and immorality. In other words, they rule and govern whole nations which are under their influence through manipulation of the presidents and other political leaders.
18. Water Spirits manifesting as Leviathan also manifest these effects on people:
- Insanity, paralysis, schizophrenia and other illnesses
- Discord, strife and accusation
- Chaos and suffering
- Proud, haughty, condescending, and arrogant attitude.
- Stubborn, cold-hearted
- Lack of concentration, learning difficulties
- Gloominess and depression
- Unteachable, judgmental, possessive and legalistic
- Seeks to control and associated with Jezebel spirit
- Independent attitude, excessive self- confidence
- Deafness and blindness to the Holy spirit, counterfeit ministries and worship
- Miscommunication, deception, twisting the truth, lying, gossip and slander.
- Dishonoring of authority.
(Culled from Amanda Buys, The Four Elements: Earth, Air, Fire and Water)
19. Since their objective is to prevent mankind from worshipping the true God, the creator of the universe, they deceive people through worldly philosophies (Col. 2:8) and through false religion and all kinds of cults (Col. 2:18).
20. They strengthen themselves through human blood and so they use many devises like air, road and water accidents, sickness, ritual killing, wars and other means by which they shed blood.
21. They use material and financial resources to manipulate their devotees: “Bow before me and I will make you rich” and many have bowed to them to serve them. They have by their wisdom monopolized and cornered a lot of the world’s materials resources, and they flaunt these to enslave undiscerning people.
“With your wisdom and understanding
What can you do?
Dealing with powerful principalities and powers is nothing to take lightly or to go into without a direct assignment from the Lord working with local spiritual authorities. I recomend that anyone interested in spiritual warfare read John Paul Jackson's book "Needless Casualties of War." Then, work with your pastor and local church authorities in a joint campaign lead by the Holy Spirit.
In scripture we see that from time to time leaders call times of fasting and prayer. Currently we are asking all those interested in spiritual warfare in our region join us by fasting and praying six days a year. We ask that you contact us at the e-mail below and get signed up for six specific days one day every two months. By working together, and not on your own, you significantly increase the effectiveness of your prayer and fasting and work to build unity in the body of Christ. Click the link below to let us know that you will stand with us.
There are legends of "water babies" in Pyramid Lake. There have been many reports of unusual drownings where the bodies are never recovered. There is also an animal that lives in the lake that only lives in Pyramid Lake and in Africa. Some think that the "water babies" may take "victims" to an underground city.
A Vision that a local prophet had about July 19th.
- I could clearly see our city with its neighborhoods, intersections, traffic flow, along with the Truckee River. I could see normal community interaction and commerce taking place......
- As my point of view became focused on the river region there materialized before my eye a massive serpent hovering just feet above the river. This serpent seemed surprised and startled to seen! The serpent was fat and well fed. Imbedded within it's scaly skin were faces of people! It's length was enormous - running the full length of the river's bed through the city. It's tail reaching over the Mtns to the west into the Tahoe Basin. On the tail were other demonic heads moving in various directions over the Mtn tops and speaking but I could not hear what was said. Some were drinking out of Lake Tahoe.
- Out of the serpent's sides came innumerable thick tendrils reaching out across the surrounding city. These branched off into root like structures that ran everywhere in the city - the ground was saturated w/ them!
- These roots would pop up out of the ground seeking nourishment for the serpent. They were popping up in homes, businesses, city hall, churches. I saw citizens almost on leash like structures from these pop ups! Buildings/businesses in our community were covered w/ them. Some would pop up looking like weeds, others like gorgeous flowers - but their effects were the same! No one was immune to their presence or influence on some level.
- I could see people being drag off and pulled into the ground as they were ensnared by these pop ups, roots,and tendrils.